Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spring Fling

I was one of the mom's incharge of face painting at the Spring Fling today. I wanted to practice a bit last night so I sat Matt down first to paint his face. Kalia loved watching. As soon as Matt's face was done she climbed up in the chair. I hadn't planned on painting her face because I never imagined she would sit still long enough. She insisted. I told her to shut her eyes. She was so sweet and cute. She loved the butterfly. Bronson has a spider web, Mike is a tiger/lion and Matt is a bird.
Thank goodness we finally had decent weather today!! Yeah!!

3 comments:

wuxiheather said...

these faces are amazing! you are soooo talented! i am so jealous. you sew and paint and do so many things amazingly well. good job.

Powell Family said...

Holy cow! You did an awesome job! Hailey came home from our schools field day with a tiger on her face and I had to ask if she painted it herself! You made the kids look awesome!!

Mageese said...

Love these - In the preexistence you got in every line on the day they were handing out talents, didn't you?

Our Family

Our Family
Dad, Mom, Matt, Mike and Bron